Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Monday 30 April 2012

JEANS...............

So do you love yours or hate yours? Do you find the experience of buying them heaven or hell or have you just given up completely?!?!


I had given up buying jeans years ago as my body is just the wrong shape for them, I have a small waist for my hip size, I have an hourglass figure! But now 9 times out of 10 you will find me wearing jeans! Did I have liposuction, go on a drastic starvation diet or keep going to the gym constantly? NO.


'Therapy' started to stock NYDJ and FDJ jeans which are made for women with a curvy figure! So I figured I had nothing to lose but try a pair and see how I got on! Well first of all I had to get my head around the idea that you have to take at least a size smaller than you really are for these jeans to work!! To work, what could that mean??


NYDJ and FDJ have four way stretch and they hold your stomach in and lift your bottom up!! They are miracle workers!!


Well I am a fan and will not wear any other jeans, as the saying goes 'does exactly what it says on the tin'. It does feel a little strange at first because you really do have to struggle to do the zip up, I broke a fingernail the first time I put mine on. But after about 20 minutes you can feel them giving around the waist and the top of the leg and moulding to your body and you do forget that you have them on. And they do make you look a size smaller!! They are miracle workers! I honestly thought I would never find a pair of jeans that would fit me let alone look and feel so good!!! I am a convert!!


When buying any jeans you do have to give yourself plenty of time, do not rush it as you will invariably end up with the wrong size. With the NYDJ and FDJ this is even more important as the fitting is the most time consuming part of getting the right pair. We have been selling these jeans for about 4 years now and we know from experience that for NYDJ and FDJ virgins you need at least an hour for us to fit you correctly. We may come across as being a bit bossy when we are fitting you but as we sell them everyday and we wear them ourselves we do know how much they give and what they should look like when first put on. At the end of the day we want you to go out with the correct size and knowing that you will look fab whenever you wear them. They are not the cheapest of jeans so we really do want you to get the right size first time!


Once you've tried them you will not want to wear any others. Of course they do not suit everyone but do not be disheartened because we do keep other makes of jeans that suit other shapes. So why not pop in when you've got time a good trying on session and see what we can do for you and your jeans!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment