Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Thursday 19 April 2012

TIME.........

Well Easter has come and gone in a flash and I am now a Gran to twins, born 4 weeks premature!! Oh my god how did that happen, it only seems 5 minutes ago that my son was a little boy, surely he's not old enough to be a father to a daughter and a son!!! All seems to be going well and they both my son and daughter-in-law seem to be very laid back about everything, but oh how times change.....no staying in hospital for a week, even after a c-section and the babies being prem!!!! No bathing for the babies for at least 5 days after they are born, I remember the nurses bathed the baby the day after they were born and then you had to do it with them watching before you left hospital!!! You can pick them up even if they are sleeping! And you can take them out as soon as you want no staying indoors until the babies at 2 weeks old! I really think I must be getting old....do you think policemen are looking younger!!!!!
Well enough of babies and getting old! As the weather has been so dull I've put some cheery colours in the window this week.....

DISASTER........
I am trying to do this on my iPad for the first time,I have taken the photos on the iPad camera but can get them from wherever they are onto the blog? The answer a big fat NO!!!
Well I'll just have to ask a 4 year old how to do it!!!!
If you would like to know what I've put in the window I'm afraid you'll have to make a visit to lovely Petworth and come and have a look!!
Looking forward to seeing you all. We've had loads of fabulous new clothes in so it's worth giving yourself plenty of time so you can have a good mooch and rummage!!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment