Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Tuesday 8 May 2012

FEELING BLUE.....

Well I expect you are all feeling as blue as I am after the Bank Holiday weekend, how disappointing. I stayed indoors and even lit our log fire, I mean log fires in May!!!


The shop is looking really cheerful at the moment.

Last week we had our new range of jewellery and bags in from Spain, they would certainly brighten up any day.
The necklaces are long with fantastic ceramic beads, glass beads, leather, nickel free metal and fabric. We also have earrings to match the necklaces. Their rings are adjustable which is a godsend,how frustrating is it trying to find a ring that fits? Bangles come in every colour under the sun. And to top it all of they are very reasonably priced!

Our Nancy Mac dresses and cardigans are now here, I've put some of them in the window this week. My favourite fabric is the Poppy, it just makes me think of summer days walking through a corn field with poppies growing around the edge of it. We had this made in three different styles so there is something for everyone and something for every occasion . Pop in and have a look before we sell out, they would be perfect for that drinks evening, wedding, christening, out for dinner or to the races. Hurry up!!!! We cannot reorder the Nancy Mac dresses!

Oohhh and our Owen Barry suede and leather bags from Somerset are to die for! I want one in every colour!! What would my husband say! We regularly get new colours in of these as they make them to order. So if there is a particular colour you are looking for ask and we can check their colour swatches and get one ordered for you. If they have back up stock we get them within a few days, if they have to make them it can take up to four weeks. But they are all made in Somerset!!

I feeling a bit more cheerful now having written about all the lovely things I've got in the shop to look at! Might just have to stop writing and go and try on a pair of Toni Pons espadrilles!!!!!!!

Come on sun we know you're there somewhere!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment