Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Friday 24 August 2012

Hello Ladies! Just a quick message to say that Louise is on a well earned break this week. Not that that stopped me dragging her to London on Monday to the Pure trade show at Olympia where we were finishing off our buying for next Spring.

I know, if it sounds confusing to you, it is even more so for us. We're clearing the last of our summer stock, putting out new Autumn stock and buying for next year - we don't even know what day it is!

I've added some new photos of some of our Autumn 12 collections. Apologies for my poor photography skills - but at least you can get a flavour of what you will be wearing this winter.

Fortunately our merchandising skills are somewhat better, so do pop in and see what's new. I've already secured a fabulous print mesh dress from Oui which I intend to wear with my summer jeggings and sandals on Saturday. And I even contemplated donning my new gorgeously heavy ribbed cashmere knit this week, but feared I might expire in the heat!

We know you've been crying out for cashmere and we're very excited about the beautiful CSM collection from Germany. The quality is the best we've ever seen and as well as subtle greys and oatmeal we have jewel-like magenta and burnt orange - scrummy.

But we're practical too and appreciate that the Indian summer is still with us. So we have plenty of lightweight tops and jeans in bottle green and brick - big colours for winter. So if you've had enough of the British summer and want to enliven your wardrobe, then we've got loads of lovely clothes to choose from.

Lou will be back after the Bank Holiday weekend with plenty of news. So tune in next week!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment