Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Thursday 1 March 2012

Spring Is Here

Well I must start with an apology for not having spoken to you all during the winter! I think I must have been hibernating! I was very busy during the winter so I'm sure loads of you came to visit me.
Today the 1st March was beautiful! The sun shone, the birds sang and the sky was a wonderful blue.
All my new spring stock was flying out the door. La Badia pumps in some gorgeous colours were delivered at the beginning of the week and I don't think they will be around for long, so get your skates on if you want a pair!
The rails are full of fantastic clothes in heavenly colours! Greens, Blues, Pinks, White and so many more.
We had the wonderful June Whitfield pop in to see us today,such a lovely lady.
Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment