Because every woman needs a little Therapy...

Saturday 13 August 2011

Sale Ends Today!!

Today is the last day of our Sale. 
We have some fantastic bargains still waiting for a good home. so come and see us - 10am to 5.30pm.


We've put out some of our lovely new Autumn collections too. I know, it seems too early to think about wooly jumpers and coats, but see for yourselves the pretty blouses, flattering trousers and useful knits that can be worn right now.


I'm buying for Spring 2012  at the moment and trying to avoid any of the mistakes I made this Spring. If there is anything you are looking for especially then let me know.


I'll be back soon to tell you all about the yummy things we have for Autumn. But, in the meantime, get along to the last day of our Sale!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment